In almost every way Molly is every bit already a 2 year old. In all the good ways - and all the
So what is Molly up to at 22 months. Well, a lot. All at once. Girl does. not. slow. down.
- Puts her hand on my face and gently pulls me to look at her, just to make sure she has my undivided attention.
- Jumps. Loves to jump. All around the house. Off of things. On to things. Jumping all the time.
- Has started to play "mom." She likes to pat her baby dolls, check for poop and then change their diapers, put them down for naps. Its so cute!
- Loves watching us play kickball. She goes to most of our games and cheers us on. Plus she also loves to run the bases after the games.
- Homegirl loves to sing and dance. Some of her favorites right now are Row Your Boat, London Bridge is Falling Down and Wheels on the Bus and Old McDonald. She knows most of the words to each and their accompanying dance moves.
- Language has exploded. She repeats, in clear understandable words, everything you say. And I mean everything! We have to watch ourselves. She is very good at asking for things in complete sentences, telling stories about what she did at school, singing her songs and being sweet. She can also count to 5 (sometimes 10) and say part of the ABCs. She is also very polite, using Please and Thank You correctly.
- Really enjoys playing with friends. Its so fun to watch them actually play together. It can get quite roudy though!
- Can be quite the little love bug when she wants to be - giving out lots of hugs and kisses. XO
I can't believe I am about to be a Mom of a 2 year old. It happened so fast. We love you Molly to the end of the earth and back. We couldn't imagine our lives without you in it. XO
In mostly 24mo or 2T clothes.
Playing on/in Daddy's truck
Being a Mommy to her baby dolls
Coloring in her coloring books
Making art at school
"No" of any kind
Having to sit in the highchair at restaurants
Not being allowed to climb UP slides
Has learned all of the colors really well and can identify them easily
Counts to 5 and sometimes 10 (skips 3 every now and then)
Playing in the toddler pool
Constant talking and picking up of new words. Expresses her wants really well. Tells us stories. Repeats absolutely everything!
Going strong. Not too picky.
No changes here, going strong. Has slept through the night since she was about 8 weeks old with little regression. She is getting very good now at letting us know when she is ready for her naps and bedtime and goes down easily. Still a bit of a crankster when she first wakes up.
14 teeth, 4 top/6 bottom/4 molars.