Oklahoma City Friday Five:
- Cloth Diaper Basics Class- an adorable local store called Green Bambino specializes in cloth diapers and Chase and I are going to get a tutorial on everything we need to know to successfully dress our lil bean in these eco and budget friendly diaper alternatives.
- Wedding Shower- one of my best friends, Brittany, is getting married in October! This weekend is a her lunch bridal shower at a local country club. Should be fun to dress up the bump and celebrate.
- Dad's Birthday- my Dad's actual birthday was a few weeks back but the celebrating was put on hold until Chase and I were in town. Its a big one too, 6-0! Going to do it up right and exploit his new senior discount.
- Baby Registering- Our list of "what we need" is a hefty one and with a couple baby showers coming up Chase and I are going to shop til we drop and get our baby registry checked off the to-do list.
- Outlet Mall- Oklahoma City just got a brand new fancy designer store outlet mall (one we have had in Dallas for quite some time). Mom and I are going to go check it out and see what all the fuss is about.
Hope everyone else is having a fun weekend full of activities...or just relaxing around the house. It's good to be home!