So, what do to for this first weekend of July and Independence Day holiday. Well Dallas has plenty to offer.
- Chase's Mom is coming into town Friday, she hasn't been to Dallas in 6 months
- Saturday shopping- going to hit some of the shops they don't have back in OKC
- Kaboom Town- ranked one of the top 10 firework shows in the nation...yes nation! Its happening right here in North Dallas so we are going to check it out.
- Baseball- nothing says American Independence like good ol' fashion baseball. We are going to hit up the Rangers game Sunday night which is followed by a fireworks show
- Arboretum- considering taking Chase's Mom to the Dallas gardens. They are having patriotic music and bbq for the 4th.
- More Fireworks- On Monday night Fair Park in Dallas is having its annual fireworks show coordinated with a music water show. Should be interesting.
Geez...we should have our fill of fireworks for the year!
What is everybody else doing to celebrate the 4th?